How can we help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Shipping within the US is free
- We ship both locally and worldwide.
- Local delivery is free depends on zip code and order is also available for pick up
- Shipping times: Express: 2-3 days. Standard: 4-7 days
- Local orders take two (2) business days to be delivered to you and we ship within one(1) business day.
- International orders take 7 business days to be delivered via DHL Carrier FEDEX, UPS, USPS and we ship immediately payment is confirmed.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- Orders over $150 will have free shipping worldwide
- Orders under $150 will be charged for shipping depend on your chosen delivery method and country. Full price will be displayed at checkout.
Returns and Refunds
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
International taxes might be applied depending on your country's taxes policy.
Customs duty is calculated as a percentage of the customs value of the goods by destination country. Products order from our website to international destination may be subject to their standard import duties and taxes upon shipment arrival at such destination.
It's not our responsibility to charge or pay for any import duties as we have no control or access over these procedure and there might be likely delay during the custom clearance that is obviously going to affect our estimated delivery time
The percentage or rate varies depending on the type of goods, and destination, therefore you must comply with the custom regulations. This is to state that we are not to be held responsible for any break of law and regulations by customer at the receiving country.
- The customs value is made up of:
- the price paid for the goods,
- the insurance cost,
- the shipping cost.